The wheel hub is the component fixing the tyre to the frame, generating the transmission of the rotational motion.
In fact, the wheel hub is made with an internal bearing which allows the wheel to turn. The hub is fixed to the wheel thanks to bolts.
The wheel hub is a safety component of your car and it is also extremely important for the correct use of both the TCS (Traction Control System) and the ABS (Antilock Braking System); for this reason, ATECSO suggests you acting as follows:
- always buy quality components
- pay attention to any noise or vibration when driving, which can be signals of problems on the wheel hub units
- have these spare parts replaced by specialized workshops
- avoid, when possible, any hard braking as they increase the wear of the wheel hub
- keep the components lubricated
For more information on ATECSO wheel hubs range, you can contact us by filling in the form in the “Contacts” section, by e-mail at the following address: email@example.com or by phone at +39 011 0162008.